20080929

Am I Depressed?

080929 - 1630

I'm starting to think so. UGH. I haven't been even one bit of happy today, and I don't feel like getting happy.

I know now that I was stupid to register for two Ironmans in one year. The training is just wearing me out. It's hard to sleep without wanting to stay in bed all day, it's hard to wake up without wanting to go back to sleep. I have no sex drive. I am constantly angry or stressed out. I need this race to be over with so I can go back to being happy. Everything everyone does annoys me.

1 comment:

Mark said...

There's something to be said for balance.

I think it's amazing what you've done but you do need to take care of all aspects of your life.

If this is causing you more stress and taking joy away then it's not good for you right now.