20090122

It Happened So FAST!!

20090122 - 1330

A number of positive changes have occurred since my last entry here. Not only did I have a number of interviews for jobs with fitness centers, I was offered a position as a full-time personal trainer at LA Fitness in Palm Harbor! I start on February 3rd, and will have a full list of clients on day one. There is a trainer there that they can't wait to replace, so I'll have all of his clients. It should be pretty interesting, so I'm really looking forward to it.

The pay isn't great, but I don't care. This is what I wanna do. Eventually, the money will be there. Plus I have my coaching business on the side and I have been thinking of doing lunchtime boot camps in Downtown Tampa. Thirty minute workouts a couple times a week, and it still gives the client time to eat and shower before having to return to work.

I have 6 more work days at my current job before I can leave the engineering world behind...well, leave the full time engineering world behind anyway. I'll be staying on as an independent contractor to help out with a few hours a week of CAD work when they need it. Extra money for me, I'm OK with that.

Things are looking up! I just hope I can make this all work!

No comments: