20090112

The Search Begins...

090112 - 0845

Almost everything is done.
The move...done.
The test...done.
The marathon...done.
Now it's time to focus on finding a personal trainer job so I can leave this awful engineering wasteland.

Today I will concentrate on making a list of addresses of all health clubs in the area so I can send out letters and resumes tomorrow. I am planning on sending out as many as I possibly can. Hopefully, at least one will respond with an interview request. I also need to call Robert, the owner of SoHo Health and Fitness, and let him know I've passed my test. I will need to take a meeting with him this week some time too, to discuss boot camp programs.

I would like to try to get as many clients as I can in as little time as possible so that I can establish myself and be able to leave Sprinkle Consulting in my goal time of 90 days from certification date. That makes it April 9th. Must stay focused!!!

No comments: