20081008

It's A Start

081008 - 0830

I woke up at 0600 this morning. And I got out of bed. I didn't press snooze for 2 hours. I didn't press it for 1 hour. OK, I did press it once, but I got out of bed once it rang again.

Last night when I went to bed I decided that I'd wear a bunch of compression stuff to keep my body straight and immobile during the night. I thought it might have a bearing on how well I slept and how my back and legs felt in the morning. So I wore compression socks on my feet, compression sleeves on my lower legs, compression shorts for my thighs, and a neoprene compression belt for my back/obliques. I haven't had such a quality sleep session in a LONG time. When I woke up this morning, my body felt refreshed and new. The compression stuff must have squeezed out some toxins cuz when I got up, I think I peed enough to make a new lake in Tampa. I've been upping my water intake lately, hoping to flush out whatever negative chemicals are floating around in my blood. It looks like it's working because today I feel better than I have in more than 10 days. I think this is finally starting to lift.

Today, I'll be receiving my shipment of Lipo-6X and Vitrix. So hopefully by tonight I'll be on my way back to being old happy funny self again. Plus, after the marathon this weekend, I'll probably be high on endorphins again, and ready to attack the last few weeks of IM training with a smile. I'm looking forward to the change in attitude VERY much.

No comments: