20090404

Lap One Done - I think

April 4, 2009 - 8:30am

Well it appears Jeff has completed his first 12.5 mile lap. Apparently, I missed his return to the starting point by 10 mins or so. I got back over to the starting area where our chairs and his race bag are stored and his bag was open and his second lap supply or gels and supplements are gone. I'd say he probably ran it in 1h 50m give or take. It also appears that he is well ahead of the main group of runners. I'm charging phone and laptop so that I can go sit and wait for the finish of his second lap.

Oh, and I thought that the Umstead site was posting real-time lap results but damned if I can find them anywhere on that crazy page.

2 comments:

Jim White said...

Good update, keep'em coming!!!! Heading out in a few hours to Athens Ohio for my little bitty half mary tomorrow.

Jim White said...

Yea, I went to the web site to and couldn't find RUNNER UPDATES...so I guess that's YOUR JOB today!!! Have fun with that!