20090404

Lap Two - and I was there this time

April 4th, 2009 - 10:00am

So Jeff has two laps (25 miles) under his belt in 3h 45m. Yes, that is probably a little fast but compared to the guy in first place (who finished 25 miles in 2h 55m), he's moving at a snail's pace. I'm sure Jeff's pace will slow a bit now but he seems to be on track with his gameplan for timing.

All good on the nutrition, physical, and mental fronts. He seems to be enjoying himself and even joked that they were cooking burgers at the aid station on the back side of the loop. I think I threw up a little in my mouth at the thought of running on a stomach full of cooked red meat.

2 comments:

KathyG said...

Great job Jeff..thanks for the updates...sounds like he is doing awesome!

Anonymous said...

just found the update. Yea jeff!! Thanks bri for updates. Shaun has orders to give jeff an ass smack from me. Whoop whoop! Love. Wendi