20110401

The Results Are In!

P90X has been a good experience overall.  I think it helped me to be more disciplined and definitely helped me to be more diligent about my workouts. 

Over the course of the program I managed to lose 4 pounds of bodyweight and 4.3 percent bodyfat.  At the start, I was at 17.4 percent and 154 pounds.




Definitely not a happy guy in that picture above.  I was definitely ready to take my training to the next level.  It was time to get serious.  Well, I did. 

After completing P90X...


The most difference can be seen in my back.  LOTS of pullups...which is good, cuz I love pullups.  So, I won't stop doing them even during my next program.  Needless to say I'm very happy about the results.  I know I could get even leaner with more training but it's almost time for the Boston Marathon...and tri season is just about to start as well, so more aerobic training will be realized in the next few weeks.  Of course I'll still be doing lots of speed work and strength training so stay tuned...an even leaner Jeff is on the horizon!

No comments: