20080201

New Month!

FR080201

I just KNEW today's WOD would be a run.

Big Dawgs: Run 10K

Porch and pack: 5K

Puppies and buttercups: 2.5K

I would just like to say that it has been truly AWESOME to see you all make such great progress this month! We all started out not knowing what was ahead. Now we're all making such great gains!! I hope you all stay and join me for a second month of CrossFitting! I'm gonna stick to the plan for this month as well. March might get a bit spotty as my IMCdA training will start getting hardcore, but I'm still gonna keep doing CF as much as I can all the way up to IMCdA.

Thanks for making my month great! And it was good to know I could count on all of YOU for bringing ME up when I had a few bad days there. THANKS!!!!

I did the 10K in 44:46 tonight. It was my first ever sub-45 minute 10K. Then I realized I lost my wallet and it ruined the entire night. Why do I have to have a good night only to have it ruined?? WTF?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finished this mornings 10K in 52'53 or 8'30 min miles! Also down 12lbs in the first month! Challenge is this is my plateau weight (~170lbs) need to step up my game to get me to my goal of 165.

mskimmi said...

today was a walk day in my tri training program, so I did that instead. i actually did a light walk, more to get the time in than for hard core ness. I'm fairly sore, so that felt good.

wayne, i have the same issue...i've gotten into a good routine with journaling food and exercise...but my weight is not moving at all...i bobble up and down and up and down. for feb, my goal is to buckle down with the eating. i ate well in jan, but feb i'm really cutting the fat.

jjcraig said...

On the treadmill, doesn't it seem it's a longer run when you run on the dreadmill?
10K @ 47:30