20080314

My Fave O-Lifting Move!

SA080315

Snatch 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

Remember, my mentees, once you decide on a weight, if you can't snatch it, you can't go back to the previous weight. Just keep trying. It's the attempts that matter.

Last time we did this was 080124 for comparison.

There is no scaling for this, just use a weight that you are comfortable with. Please make sure you are familiar with this move before trying it.

I've decided to do this workout along with tomorrow's. I've got a big ride and a big swim today. I'll do both CF's tomorrow after my workout. It's not nearly as intense as today's long distances.

OK, I did this one on Sunday before Sunday's WOD. Weights today were - 75, 95, 100, 105, 110, 110, 110. I completed all reps. I repeated 110 because I felt that 115 was gonna be too heavy. I didn't think I did very well but it turns out I did!

This was my report last time...
"Weights were - 45 (the bar), 65, 75, 85, 95, 105, then I tried to do 105 again. Couldn't. Tried again. Nope. So I went back to 85 and did the last rep easy. Still, what a great workout! I was sweating after rep 4."


Of course this was before I realized you weren't allowed to go back. Ooooops! But anyway, I really had no problem at all with 105 this time. So yay, I upped my snatch strength a bit. Cool!

No comments: