20080121

20 Minutes of Hell

MO080121

This one should be fun. If I can frickin' do it. I doubt I'm gonna be able to do the handstand pushups. I can do the L-pullups no prob. Walking lunges are fine. Good luck everyone!!

Complete as many rounds as you can in twenty minutes of:
5 Handstand Push-ups
10 L Pull-ups
15 Steps, Walking Lunge

Big Dawgs: As Rx'd

The Porch:
Complete as many rounds as you can in twenty minutes of:
3 Handstand Push-ups
6 L Pull-ups
9 Steps, Walking Lunge

Pack:
Complete as many rounds as you can in fifteen minutes of:
3 Handstand Push-ups
6 L Pull-ups
9 Steps, Walking Lunge

Puppies:
Complete as many rounds as you can in twelve minutes of:
3 Handstand Push-ups
6 L Pull-ups
9 Steps, Walking Lunge

If you cannot do HSPU try one of the variations found in this vid: http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFit_HSPUVariations.wmv or of course: http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFit_CFKidsDuncanHSPU.wmv

If you are unable to do L-Pull ups do the required number of pull ups and then practice L sits after the workouts. If you are unable to do pull ups do jumping or beginner pull ups and then practice your L sit after the workout.

Q's results:
OK my gym was so packed tonight I could find a place to be able to flip over to do handstand pushups. I plan on getting this done tomorrow. I may have to push tomorrow's WOD to the off day but I at least want to get today's done. If tomorrow's isn't too bad, I'll do one in the morning and one at night. In place of the WOD, I did the "Coach G". It's a workout 22legs (Gina...hence the Coach G) made for me.
5 rounds for time...
5x100 jumprope
50-40-30-20-10 pushups
20-16-12-8-4 pullups
10-8-6-4-2 front to back lunges both sides
Total time was 15:10. Not my best, but still okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

9 rounds completed, modified HSPU (anchored feet to smith machine)