20080110

Ahhh...A Rest Day!!

TH080110

Happy Rest Day my awesome group of BT CrossFitters!!!

Wow...this has been a great week so far! You all have done so AWESOME!! Yesterday I was the slowest of EVERYONE! So congratulate yourselves, you have done some great work this week! I'm very proud of all of ya!

If I had to predict the next three days, I would say that I see more combo workouts coming...like FRAN...or maybe JEREMY...or maybe even some sort of chipper workout. It's been a while since KB swings have been Rx'd...hey maybe we'll be doing LINDA soon!!!! You wanna sweat? LINDA will do it.

Who is LINDA you ask? 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of the circuit (a) 1.5x bodyweight deadlifts, (b) bodyweight bench presses, and (c) .75x bodyweight cleans. I absolutely cannot WAIT to do this one again!! I felt like Superman after finishing it last time...even though I could hardly move or breathe.

Sunday's workout may be a bit delayed. I'll try to get it posted on Saturday night, but Sunday is the Disney Marathon, so in case you don't see a workout Sunday morning, check the CF website. Have a super Thursday!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this week's workouts so far!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm having a blast with this challenge. The variety of workouts has been exciting. I make it a point to log on before bed to write down the next mornings workout and often cannot wait to get to the gym. Strange thinking I'm excited working out at 5AM! I've found that I perform better on the power lifts/aspect of CrossFit than the endurance/timed WOD's. Need to pick that up in the coming weeks. I'm back down to pre-holiday weight, so now the challenge really begins. Pushing myself further and getting under my body's comfort weight.

Thanks Jeff for the inspires and shared excitement. The group aspect has certainly beneficial in keeping me accountable!

mskimmi said...

I really liked the workouts this week. Loved the running workout!! I really look forward to seeing what comes next every day. I still have a lot of weight to drop and I've seen that happen with these workouts, so I guess we'll see how the rest of Jan goes :) Thanks for setting this page up and updating it for us and helping us learn this program!!!