20080122

Another Rest Day.

TU080122

OK folks, I feel as though I'm not doing my job here. I've skipped pretty much every workout in the last three days. My motivation is not there this week. So I need to go from mentOR to mentEE for today...someone help me get my motivation back. I haven't done any of the last three workouts. I have no desire to. I practiced my HSPU's today at the gym. I got thru three. THREE. Nevermind X sets of 5 plus everything else on yesterday's WOD. THREE EFFING HSPU's.

Plus the fact that I've skipped every other workout in this last three-day progression...it really makes me feel inadequate. Someone slap me.

I am officially slapped. As "punishment" for being a bad CrossFitter this week, I did the Filthy 50 tonight. I worked hard. I almost met Pukey, but once again he stayed away. I pushed my PR down to 23:01 tonight from 24:57 last time. It doesn't totally make up for being such a slacker this week, but at least I feel better now.

5 comments:

mskimmi said...

I've had a rough week too..work and just being really tired...workouts have lacked. But I'm not gonna slap you, you just ran a marathon not too long ago...your body is probably partially recovering. But I AM gonna challenge you. What do ya say...100% all in from now til Feb 1st. Crossfit, LTLH challenge, and clean eating. Report in every day and the winner takes all!

They call me "Q" said...

OK I'm in. I will consider myself challenged. Thanks for the motivation!

Marc said...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=obdd31Q9PqA

Hi from UK, currently training for my second Ironman in France in June. I too am following the crossfit WOD to compliment my training and stumbled across your site. First time for H/S pushups for me and struggled alhtough really pleased I did it, subbed the L pull ups L chins ups (15 instead of 100. The above link should be all the motivation you need.

Marc

Marc said...

15 instead of 10, apologies, should proof read my typing!

mskimmi said...

excellent link marc! thanks for sharing that