20080102

Rest or Day 1...you decide!

WE080102

Today is a rest day per CrossFit's program. But if you didn't get your workout in yesterday because of the holiday, please catch up today. You'll be working out four days in a row this week, but you'll have another rest day on Sunday and start a regular cycle on Monday.
Good luck!!

Note: I will be away for the next three days, on a cruise. I will do my best to get down to the business center to post the workouts for the next three days. If I can't, please visit crossfit.com and get the workouts. Keep track of your results and you can post them here when I return. Check daily because I may be able to post from the ship.

1 comment:

mskimmi said...

Crossfit Total: 290
Back Squat: 105
Shoulder Press: 70
Deadlift: 115

I think I could have done more on the deadlift, but I'll be honest - I had no clue how to set up the free bars for that lift. I gotta work on that for the future. I didn't know anything about how I'd do on these lifts, so I started off way too light I think. I took about 4 rounds to get there.