20080108

2008's First NASTY Girl!!

TU080108

Full workout:
"Cindy"
As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of the following circuit:
5 pullups
10 pushups
15 squats

Scaled:
Pack:
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of: 3 Pull-ups 6 Push-ups 9 Squats
-or-
Complete as many rounds in 12 minutes as you can of: 5 Pull-ups 10 Push-ups 15 Squats

Puppies:
Complete as many rounds in 12 minutes as you can of: 1 Pull-ups (or 3 Jumping Pull ups) 4 Push-ups 7 Squats

Buttercups:
Complete as many rounds in 10 minutes as you can of: 1 Jumping Pull-ups 4 Push-ups 7 Squats

These should be adequate for even the least experienced CrossFitter...so no simplefit option today.
Post total rounds completed to comments.

Q's results:
20 rounds in 19:33. I could have started round 21, but I wouldn't have finished it in 37 seconds. I'll go for 21 next time. 100 pullups, 200 pushups, 300 squats.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Completed 14 rounds in 19'45", 70 pullups, 140 pushups, 210 squats

Anonymous said...

Hi Q,

I'm not sure if I was ever offically assigned to a cross-fit mentor group, but I've been checking your blog here for workouts, etc.

I did "pup" today - 22 rounds...

I have a couple of questions for you...

On a workout like todays, are the squats supposed to be weighted, and if so, what kind of weight (light? heavy?) I just used a very light weight today (12 lb. body bar).

Also, I'm not able to do many pull-ups at this point. I can do mayyyybe three, if I'm pretty fresh. So, for workouts that call for more pull-ups, is it better to use an assisted pull-up machine or do lat pull-downs as a substitute?

Thanks for updating this blog daily - it's GREAT!

Jenny (BT user name jsnowash)

Anonymous said...

12 rounds in 20:47. Cindy is definitely a nasty girl!!

mskimmi said...

Nasty nasty girl!

pack workout - 14 rounds in 20 min w/ assisted pullups. 42 pullups, 84 pushups, 126 squats.