20080119

Ow...My Legs HURT!!

SA080119

This one's gonna hit those quads and hammies hard!!!

"Nancy"
Five rounds for time of:

400 meter run
95 pound Overhead squat, 15 reps

To scale this one, just scale the weight in the overhead squat. There are no substitutions for the actual move though. You will still do the overhead squat. Of course, no subs for the run.

Q's results:
Well since I did a bike/run this morning I decided to sub "Fran" for this.
21-15-9 reps of
95lb barbell thrusters
Pullups
Time - 4:46
This is a 58-second Fran PR for me!! YAY!!

2 comments:

mskimmi said...

Used brand x scaling - 3 rounds. i started off with the 20 lb bar but switched to the 15 lb. made the switch (1) b/c the gym weight room and the track are too far away and added 2 min at least getting back and forth and (2) form sucked with the 20 lb...was able to maintain my knee position way better with the lower weight.

mskimmi said...

oh yeah, time was 22'47"